Normfinish DI injector blast cabinets are equipped with a cyclone. This guarantees that the abrasive is cleaned perfectly. This results into less wear and better visibility. Our injector blast pistol ensures, in combination with the mixing chamber, a constant optimum mix of pressurized air and abrasive. This results into effective and efficient blasting process.
- Powerful blasting
- Extra cleaning of abrasives by cyclone
- Blasting process free of interruption
- Continuous clear view due to optimal circulation of air
- Ergonomic construction, no platforms or pits required
Versions of the Normfinish Injector blast cabinets
The Normfinish DI blast cabinets are available in 2 different sizes; the DI 12 and the DI14.
Advantages of the Normfinish Injector blast cabinets
- Very robust, solid and ergonomic design
- Load up to 350 kg (optionally higher)
- Two large entrance doors with safety sensors (no possibility of blasting when open)
- Dust-free environment, more than meets the NER value (= dust emission)
- Automatic (time-controlled) filter cleaning cartridge filter(s)
- Easy to replace splash glass
- Safer due to, among other things, pressure gauge for displaying system pressure
- Blow-off/cleaning gun
- For a complete overview, please contact us. A demonstration or test is also possible at any time.
To make the cabins even more universally applicable, a large number of options are available. The most frequently used options are:
- Turning basket for automatic blasting of small products
- Turntable for easy turning of heavier products in particular, also available with a rail system.
- Door entry for long products
- HEPA filter
- Multiple nozzles, stationary installation
- Highly wear-resistant cabin upholstery
- Blast hour counter
- Vacuum measurement filter box
- Powered turntable
- Pressure gauge for displaying system pressure